- Ricky Williams wrote an exceptionally enlightening piece on 4/20, a holiday that is widely celebrated by "potheads" as Ricky used to be.
- The Vikings announced if they don't trade out of the #3 pick on Thursday, they'll select either LT Matt Kalil, CB Morris Claiborne or WR Justin Blackmon.
- In my most recent mock draft, I have the Vikings selecting CB Morris Claiborne.
- Starting pitcher Philip Humber, acquired by the Twins in the Johan Santana trade, pitched the 21st perfect game in MLB history on Saturday for the White Sox.
- I spent the weekend on a road trip, which I'll cover later this week, but I was at this game.
- Dwayne Johnson, better known as the Rock, proved via Twitter that's exactly what's inside his head: rocks.
- I know guys say they like girls who look like Barbie... but this is just creepy.
- This was 8 hours before Rubio began signing. Kind of popular, no?
- The 21 worst things in the world.
- Dumb and Dumber 2 will begin filming in September. Both Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels are back, which means I will probably see it on opening night.
- A baseball should not move this way when thrown by a human. Then again, King Felix is probably an alien. As Aaron Gleeman said, from now on, Bugs Bunny throws a Felix Hernandez changeup.
- This is Ryan Tannehill's wife. No commentary necessary.
- And finally, with the Vikings looming stadium still in limbo, check out my thoughts last season. Just switch the 2012 to 2013 and it still rings true.
TBTBB's Season Previews
Monday, April 23, 2012
Around the Web
Posted by E at 12:00 AM