Monday, April 23, 2012

Around the Web

  • Ricky Williams wrote an exceptionally enlightening piece on 4/20, a holiday that is widely celebrated by "potheads" as Ricky used to be.
  • The Vikings announced if they don't trade out of the #3 pick on Thursday, they'll select either LT Matt Kalil, CB Morris Claiborne or WR Justin Blackmon.
  • In my most recent mock draft, I have the Vikings selecting CB Morris Claiborne.
  • Starting pitcher Philip Humber, acquired by the Twins in the Johan Santana trade, pitched the 21st perfect game in MLB history on Saturday for the White Sox.
  • I spent the weekend on a road trip, which I'll cover later this week, but I was at this game.
  • Dwayne Johnson, better known as the Rock, proved via Twitter that's exactly what's inside his head: rocks.
  • I know guys say they like girls who look like Barbie... but this is just creepy.
  • This was 8 hours before Rubio began signing. Kind of popular, no?
  • The 21 worst things in the world.
  • Dumb and Dumber 2 will begin filming in September. Both Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels are back, which means I will probably see it on opening night.
  • A baseball should not move this way when thrown by a human. Then again, King Felix is probably an alien. As Aaron Gleeman said, from now on, Bugs Bunny throws a Felix Hernandez changeup.
  • This is Ryan Tannehill's wife. No commentary necessary.
  • And finally, with the Vikings looming stadium still in limbo, check out my thoughts last season. Just switch the 2012 to 2013 and it still rings true.