Saturday, November 12, 2011

NFL Picks: Week 10

Last week was busier than expected and I never got around to even making my NFL Picks, which is a good thing based on my record against the spread this year. (Thankfully it's all been hypothetical...) We'll just say week 9 was my bye week. Also, I would've taken San Diego over Oakland, so I'm already 0-1.

Overall: 47-59-9
Last Week: Bye Week

As always, home team in Bold.

Pittsburgh (-4) over Cincinnati
Kansas City (-3) over Denver
Jacksonville (-3) over Indianapolis
Buffalo (+5.5) over Dallas
Tampa Bay (+3.5) over Houston
Tennessee (+3.5) over Carolina
Washington (+4) over Miami
Atlanta (Even) over New Orleans
Cleveland (-2.5) over St. Louis
Arizona (+14) over Philadelphia
Baltimore (-7) over Seattle
Detroit (+3) over Chicago
New York Giants (+3.5) over San Francisco
New England (+1.5) over New York Jets
Minnesota (+13) over Green Bay