- Some interesting facts about the best player to ever play the game.
- Proof that drugs aren't always bad.
- I loved the Gruden QB Camp that ESPN ran again this year with many of the NFL draft prospects, and this is even better:
- Maybe Barry Bonds isn't all bad, after all.
- Anyone texting you all the time who you don't want to talk to? Try this.
- Drew Butera is hitting worse than NL Pitchers.
- ESPN's Outside the Lines did a great job reporting on the gambling that goes on in youth football leagues in Florida. Absolutely ridiculous.
- This kid has more game than anyone I know:
The best part is his reaction to the kiss. Years ahead of his time.
- And finally, the more I read about Christian Ponder, the more I like him.