Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Definition of Love; And Soon to Come

So, coming up with non-sports things to write about was pretty tough. I started about 10 different posts and hated them and scrapped them all. So instead of something original from myself, here's a pretty interesting post from Thought Catalog that I literally Stumbled Upon last night. It's a little too... hopelessly romantic for me to ever write, but I agree with most of it.

The Definition of Love

Also, sometime near the end of this week or beginning of next week I'll have my take on the Carmelo Anthony and Deron Williams trades, how the Wolves fared, and just how far away exactly the team probably is from competing.

Other than that, the only thing planned for now is an AL Central preview and possibly an entire AL preview, but that won't be up until a day or two before Opening Day. Thanks for reading, keep checking back!