Thursday, September 24, 2009


I've noticed there are two ways people generally go about writing blogs. Some choose to remain anonymous, or use a pen name, to ensure privacy in there 'other life.' The others have no problem putting there name out there, with some even using their name as their web address. I can see the benefit from both sides, but I'm going to be in the latter group for this blog.

My name is Erik Voldness. I'm a 20-year-old college student, from the Twin Cities area, currently living in a college town in the southern part of Minnesota. I spent the first two years out of high school playing baseball at Hamline University in St. Paul, but simply decided to transfer out after two years because it just wasn't for me. The baseball was great, but the school just wasn't for me.

Baseball is my favorite sport, and most of the time this blog will cover the Minnesota Twins. If I had to guess, I'd say close to 75% of the posts will be Twins related, with the other 25% about completely random events, other sports, and some funny things I can pass along to my readers from time to time. If that sounds even remotely interesting to you, please, bookmark this blog and make sure to check it out everyday. Thanks for reading, and welcome to 'The Blog That Boredom Built.'


Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: 1K49V8vDzjeCpWa1AQrci9WRJUUkFKGxxV

Donation of [[value]] BTC Received. Thank You.

Thank you so much!